A gorgeous cushion to add on the beautiful texture to your living space whether to place it on your sofa, bed or reading nook. This 100% handmade cotton slub cover in soft beige is with black embroidered geometric patterns and cream white fringe at both sides for added texture, it would sit perfectly in a boho and contemporary inspired home.
Hidden zip at the bottom. Design details are only on one side. The back is in soft beige coloured plain fabric.
Click here for matching cushion insert.
Size: Cushion cover approx 35cm x 55cm
- Cushion cover material: 100% cotton
- This cushion cover fits 40cm x 60cm cushion insert.
- Cover can be gentle hand washed with cold water. Flat dry. Do not iron.
- Cushion insert is sold separately. It might be squeezed through shipping. Simply puff it around and it can be easily reshaped.
- Cushion cover is a handmade item, some slight variations may occur with individual pieces. Any minor flaws and imperfections are characteristic of the materials, and only add to the beauty and character of the product.
- Product price only includes the item mentioned in description. It does not include display accessories.
- SG SHIPPING FEE:
Flat Rate Shipping $5.99 - For orders below $30
Flat Rate Shipping $3.99 - For orders above $30
Free Shipping - For orders at S$100 or above
Express Shipping (Next Working Day) - $12
- SHIPPING DURATION:
Orders are dispatched in 1-2 working days upon order confirmation. Standard courier delivery takes about 1-3 working days after date of dispatch
- DAMAGED, FAULTY OR WRONG ITEMS:
When unforeseen incidents happens such as item(s) are damaged through shipping or we have sent you the incorrect products or quantity, please contact us within seven (7) days upon delivery.
We will arrange replacement if the same product is still available in store or offer a refund on the affect item(s) if the product is sold out.
If 7 days have gone since your receipt of goods, unfortunately we are not able to offer you a refund or exchange.
- RETURN, EXCHANGE & REFUND
For full policies, please refer to this page