Blushing banksia Cooler Bag
Our stylish large cooler bags will make packing for your next picnic, beach day or road trip a breeze! Two separate zipped compartments give you lots of space for your drinks of choice AND all your food. You’ll be set to graze all day! The bottom compartment can hold up to four bottles of wine, and there’s space for an ice brick too to keep things cold all day. The lining is insulated and water resistant (super easy to wipe down!), and the super strong handle and shoulder strap mean you won’t have to skimp on your favourite treats.
Crafted by Victorian artist Amy Gibbs, Blushing Banksia is made up of Australia’s drier climate bush natives like wattle, banksia, daisies, and tea tree. Amy’s artwork is well researched and inspired by what she finds on her daily walks – she loves to get lost in the painting of her art piece!
Pattern placement may differ slightly to the product image and between cooler bags.
Size: L35cm x H40cm x D26cm, total volume 20.7L (top 7.2L bottom 13.5L)
- Product comes with adjustable and removable shoulder strap and thick sturdy vegan leather carry handles.
- It comes with 2 compartments with zip closures for easy food separation.
- Material: Polyester canvas with insulated lining. Rubber lined base with metal feet for extra protection.
- Care instruction: hand wash only. Wipeable inside - damp cloth with detergent.
- Product price only includes the item mentioned in description. It does not include display accessories.