Careers at 3LittlePicks
Founded in 2013, 3LittlePicks is your destination for contemporary collection of home décor, tableware, furniture, lifestyle, gifts, arts, partywares, and picks for the little ones.
E-Commerce Assistant Intern
The purpose of this role is to ensure daily operational needs are executed in terms of order management, inventory related tasks and basic customer service duties.
The E-commerce Assistant is responsible to support order picking, packing, despatching, inventory management and customer service.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure daily orders are fulfilled in a timely manner (order tracking, order processing, delivery, lost deliveries and return of customer orders).
- Liaise with logistics partners to ensure timely delivery of orders to customers.
- Handle incoming shipments of goods. Unpack, quality check, price labelling, goods storage.
Orders Picking & Packing
- Conduct periodic itemisation of stock.
- Process, pick and pack customer orders for shipment.
- Perform physical activities such as loading, unloading, and sorting of goods at warehouse. Be detailed on pasting correct waybills.
- Respond to customer enquiries via email, WhatsApp, social media. regarding products or orders in a timely manner.
- Document customer complaints / feedback / requests in ticketing system.
- Ensure prompt and proper resolution of customer queries.
- Ad-hoc customer service at showroom or during company open house events.
- Regular maximisation of the space of eCommerce warehouse.
- Able to track and sort items to be received and items to be packed and despatched.
- Minimum Secondary school education.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
- Experience is not compulsory but with customer service and or warehouse management experience adds advantage.
- Detail-oriented with strong organisation & multi-taking abilities.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to commit at least 6 months.
- Salary $800-$1200.