Blushing Banksia Lunch Satchel with strap
Carrying your lunch just got a whole lot more stylish (and practical)! Go handsfree and swing this baby over your shoulder with the new addition of a shoulder strap. No more juggling your bags on the walk to work, on public transport or when wrangling the kids. The strap is adjustable, removable, and made from vegan leather to match the satchel’s other detailing.
There are a bunch of bright, colourful, and chic patterns to choose from – you’ll never want to eat lunch out again. Yay for saving money and the environment! Made from polyester canvas with an insulated lining, our large lunch satchels fit heaps (because we know you love snacking) and keep everything cool.
Crafted by Victorian artist Amy Gibbs, Blushing Banksia is made up of Australia’s drier climate bush natives like wattle, banksia, daisies, pig face and tea tree. Amy’s artwork is well researched and inspired by what she finds on her daily walks – she loves to get lost in the painting of her art piece!
Pattern placement may differ slightly to the product image and between lunch bags.
Size: W24cm x H25cm (closed) x D14cm Flaps with velcro closure
- Product comes with adjustable buckle vegan trap with magnetic button closure
- Adjustable and detachable vegan leather shoulder strap (111cm long, 55cm drop length). Vegan leather carry handle
- Material: Polyester canvas with insulated lining.
- Care instruction: hand wash only. Wipeable inside - damp cloth with detergent. Avoid using abrasive cloths or cleaning agents.
- Product price only includes the item mentioned in description. It does not include display accessories.