Posted on November 20 2016
Tis the season to be jolly! Once again the festive season is upon us as christmas is just around the corner!
Strings lights is a great way inexpensive way to give your home that warm fuzzy cosy feeling this festive season!
We would just love to throw out some tips on how best to make use of these string lights.
1. Use string lights to highlight a feature wall!
2. Do away with picture frames this season, just clip on some photos onto your string lights use wooden pegs. Not only is it unique way of displaying your photo, it also draws attention to it.
3. Fill up your battery powered string lights into a bell jar or just about any jar! It really makes a nice centre piece on the table. It just looks so magical!
or even into bottles!
4. You can even twirl it around plants and branches around the house. It's really easy.
5. A wrap around the bathroom mirror too makes a good decor!
6. Hanging them down from the hook is another simple option to go with.
6. Gotta a hallway/corridor? Zig-zag it along the ceiling to light it up.
7. Run a string of lights across your dining table adds a lovely festive atmosphere too!
(source: Leela Cyd; Danielle Tsi; Gabriela Herman / Via thekitchn.com)
8. Simply drape them over a shelf or bookshelf to lit up the space
9. If you love dreamy and romantic atmosphere, how about creating a string light garland with some dollies added? Cut small holes in the center of the doilies and poke the lights through.
10. Mix string lights with old ornaments in a large clear glass vase to create add on festive feel to your living space!
If you are looking out for strings lights, we do have quite a number of choices available in stock, click the link here to check it out.